Skip Report for ext/pdo/tests/pdo_022.phpt
if (!extension_loaded('pdo')) die('skip');
$dir = getenv('REDIR_TEST_DIR');
if (false == $dir) die('skip no driver');
require_once $dir . 'pdo_test.inc';
* Note well: meta information is a nightmare to handle portably.
* it's not really PDOs job.
* We've not yet defined exactly what makes sense for getColumnMeta,
* so no tests make any sense to anyone. When they do, we can enable
* this test file.
* TODO: filter out driver dependent components from this common core
* test file.
Generated at Tue, 19 Mar 2019 00:18:08 +0000 (43 hours ago)